Colleges & Universities
Your Partner for Educational Verification & More
Participating in the Clearinghouse provides you with access to our full range of institutional services, most at no charge (for more, see our fee schedule.)
- Audit Resource Center: Offers guidance, assistance, and tools for audits.
- Clearinghouse Academy℠ Workshop: Enables institutional staff to learn more about Clearinghouse services and network with one another during a free half-day workshop.
- DegreeVerify℠: Frees your registrar staff from manually verifying degrees for employers, background search firms, and recruiters.
- Enrollment Reporting: Enrollment verifications and deferments for your financial aid students provided on your behalf to lending organizations and NSLDS. Gainful Employment Reporting is also available at no charge.
- EnrollmentVerify℠: Enables you to outsource requests for enrollment verifications using data that you already provide to the Clearinghouse.
- Meteor®: Provides you and your students and alumni with free access to the nation's only comprehensive real-time loan tracking and debt management tool.
- Student Self-Service℠: Allows your students to print enrollment certificates, Good Student Discount, and Advanced Registration certificates and view their enrollment histories and verifications via the Web for free.
- StudentTracker℠: Allows you to query our participating institutions' postsecondary enrollment and degree records to improve your educational research results and recruiting efforts.
- StudentTracker℠ for Outreach Programs: Helps measure the college success of participants in outreach programs, such as Trio.
- Transcript Services
- Electronic Transcript Exchange℠: Enables you to exchange electronic transcripts with your trading partners via the Clearinghouse's secure network.
- Transcript Ordering℠: Provides your students and alumni with the convenience of ordering transcripts via the Web, including immediate electronic delivery of transcript PDFs.