EAB and Clearinghouse Partner to Boost College Degree Completion
Enrollment Decreases Continue: Spring 2019 Enrollment Down 300,000
National Student Clearinghouse Names Roberta Hyland as Chief Data Officer
Why Cybersecurity Matters: What Registrars, Enrollment Managers and Higher Education Should Do About It
CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Combination of Clearinghouse data and EAB expertise will help more students earn bachelor’s degrees Washington, DC (July 22, 2019) — 39.6 percent of the nation’s learners who started college in 2010 did not earn an undergraduate degree or certificate after eight...
HERNDON, VA (June 11, 2019) The National Student Clearinghouse selected new board members and leaders at their Annual Meeting for the 2019-2020 term. Board members are elected for up to two, three-year terms. Visit the Clearinghouse’s Leadership web page for a...
- College students are increasingly forgoing summers off to save money, stay on track
- EAB Taps National Student Clearinghouse Data to Help Boost Degree Completion
- Kuna School District works to improve postsecondary success
- The Newest Numbers On Student Retention: Mind These Five Gaps
- Small gains in persistence
- North Central Missouri College and Students Succeed with Help from StudentTracker
- In the future, will we acquire skills, not degrees?
- Overall 4- and 6-Year Grad Rates Tick Up
- Top 10 Higher Education Story Ideas for 2019-20
- Identifying and Overcoming Three Obstacles to Robust Reverse Transfer
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
Persistence & Retention – 2019
Among all students who enrolled in college for the first time in fall 2017, 73.8 percent persisted at any U.S. institution in fall 2018, while 61.7 percent were retained at their starting institution The post Persistence & Retention – 2019 appeared first on National Student Clearinghouse Research Center.
Manager, Corporate Communications