EAB and Clearinghouse Partner to Boost College Degree Completion
Enrollment Decreases Continue: Spring 2019 Enrollment Down 300,000
National Student Clearinghouse Names Roberta Hyland as Chief Data Officer
Why Cybersecurity Matters: What Registrars, Enrollment Managers and Higher Education Should Do About It
CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Combination of Clearinghouse data and EAB expertise will help more students earn bachelor’s degrees Washington, DC (July 22, 2019) — 39.6 percent of the nation’s learners who started college in 2010 did not earn an undergraduate degree or certificate after eight...
HERNDON, VA (June 11, 2019) The National Student Clearinghouse selected new board members and leaders at their Annual Meeting for the 2019-2020 term. Board members are elected for up to two, three-year terms. Visit the Clearinghouse’s Leadership web page for a...
- 6 Ways to Fortify Your Campus Against Phishing Attacks
- New Report Shows Large Gaps In College Progress Based On Whether Students Attend High- Or Low-Income High Schools
- Cheyney University’s turnaround is a blueprint to saving Pa.’s state-owned universities
- New Mohave CC President Says 2-Year Colleges Key to State Goal
- North Central Missouri College and Students Succeed with Help from StudentTracker
- Fastest-growing college in Texas fills a gap by focusing on homegrown students
- Record class hits the books as ASU bucks national trend of declining enrollment
- Marion Tech bucks national trend, sees 7% enrollment jump over fall 2018
- Colleges Urged to Make More Data-Driven Decisions
- EAB Taps National Student Clearinghouse Data to Help Boost Degree Completion
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
High School Benchmarks – 2019
This seventh annual report provides the most current data on high school graduates’ postsecondary enrollment, persistence, and completion outcomes. It provides the most relevant benchmarks for evaluating and monitoring progress in assisting students to make the transition from high school to college. This year’s report examines the immediate college enrollment for high school graduating class of 2018, persistence for class of 2016, and completion for class of 2012. We continue to see large gaps between higher-income and low-income high schools on all fronts. The post High School Benchmarks – 2019 appeared first on National Student Clearinghouse Research Center.
Published every May and December, Current Term Enrollment Estimates are based on postsecondary institutions actively submitting data to the Clearinghouse. These institutions account for nearly 97 percent of the nation’s Title IV, degree-granting enrollments.
Provides six-year outcomes for first-time degree-seeking students, who started in postsecondary education institutions in fall 2010. It offers a look at the attainment rates for students who began their postsecondary education toward the end of the Great Recession.
Manager, Corporate Communications