What additional benefits can my office realize by participating in Reverse Transfer?
- Standardized data format to enable efficient course and grade data exchanges with multiple partners
- Data validation to clean up host institution data before it is sent to a DGI, thereby addressing the data quality issue that exists between institutional trading partners today
- If you are a DGI, you will receive current student contact information to address a common problem with current state-level reverse transfer programs: mailed degrees that are returned because they were sent to out-of-date student contact information
- Host institutions can send all their reverse transfer academic data files to one location, regardless of the location or number of two-year colleges with which they partner
- DGIs can download all their reverse transfer academic data files from one location at their convenience, regardless of the number of hosts with which they partner