What are the different StudentTracker reports?
Control Report: Overview of your search results. Postsecondary institutions with over 1,000 students that do not participate in our Enrollment Reporting service, and for which we cannot return enrollment data, are listed at the bottom of the report.
The Control Report provides the following:
- Total number of students in your request file
- Total students with no response data available
- Total students found and included in the Aggregate Report
- Total students with at least one record found for Detail Report
- Total students with initial enrollment or degree records blocked
- Total students with partially blocked enrollment/degree records
- Total students with complete enrollment/degree history blocked
Aggregate Report (generated for DA, PA, and SE queries) provides the most commonly attended institutions, based on the search begin date provided. This information is based on a student’s initial enrollment and initial degree.
- DA and SE queries: Record must have a term end date greater than the search date. Initial enrollment is determined by the earliest term begin date.
- PA queries: Record must have a term end date earlier than the search date. Initial enrollment is determined by the latest term begin date.
Cohort Report (generated for CO queries) is provided in place of an Aggregate Report and offers a summary of the retention and completion rates of a cohort group by academic year and institutional category. This report has also been expanded to help support the Student Achievement Measure (SAM). For more information, please refer to the Cohort User Guide.
Detail Report provides all postsecondary term information that the Clearinghouse was able to return based on the student’s FERPA block indicator and your search variables. Each row contains information on one postsecondary term or, if available, a degree. For questions about reviewing the reports, please refer to the Detail Report Guide.