What can students do with Student Self-Service?
Students can perform a number of activities at no charge, including:
- Print enrollment verification certificates for organizations requiring proof of enrollment. (Note: students can choose between three enrollment certificate options — current enrollment, all enrollment, or advanced registration)
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent on their behalf to student lenders
- Identify servicers for their private and FFEL student loans
- View their enrollment histories
- View the enrollment verifications performed on their behalf for student service providers
- Order an official transcript or view the status of previous transcript requests (if your school participates in our free Transcript Ordering service)
- Print a “Good Student Discount” certificate that they can submit to auto insurance companies and others to obtain good student discounts on goods and services¹
- Access AcademicPerks to view student-exclusive savings from third-party retailers who offer discounts to currently enrolled students
¹Your institution must include a “Good Student Discount” flag in the enrollment data you provide to the Clearinghouse.