Fee Schedule for Colleges & Universities
Federal Family Education Loan Program
Student Status Confirmation Reports (SSCRs) for guaranty agencies and NSLDS
Deferment forms and enrollment verifications
Federal Direct Student Loan Program
SSCRs through the NSLDS
Deferment forms and enrollment verifications
Electronic reports made to other eligible requestors
Secure web access to institution- and student-specific data
Perkins and private loan deferments and processing requests from scholarship grant and other aid programs
Gainful Employment Reporting
Gainful Employment data you provide to the Clearinghouse is reported to the Department of Education on your behalf
Verification of degrees and other academic achievements to employers, background screening firms, and others
Verification of enrollment to student service providers (e.g., credit grantors, housing providers, travel companies, software discounters)
Automated platform enabling course/grade data to be transferred from a four- or two-year institution to any two-year institution in order to award associate degrees to eligible students
Standard Annual Subscription
Reports on the enrollment status at other institutions of your prospective, current, and former students.
A single StudentTracker subscription can be used by all collegiate areas budgeted from institutional funds that are not funded or reimbursed by outside entities.
There are three options. You can:
- Get StudentTracker for FREE by:
- Reduce the fee by 50 percent (you pay only 5¢ times your school’s enrollment or a $150 minimum) by:
- Pay an annual fee equal to your school’s enrollment* times 10¢, payable in advance (minimum annual fee is $300).
Premium Service Annual Subscription
Adds a robust suite of research tools to your standard StudentTracker subscription:
- Analysis-Ready Report: Displays one row per student, enabling immediate analysis of detail report across eight (8) academic years
- Ability to Re-Run Files: Provides newest data in our database for same cohort of students with up to four (4) reloads over 365 days¹
- Signature & Snapshot Reports for Your Institution: Comprehensive completion and persistence/retention rates specific to your institution and/or system of institutions
- Data Visualization: Graphical representation of your institution-specific outcomes and trends, including gender, race/ethnicity, graduation time frames, and remediation
Based on enrollment volume (annual price)*
- $795: < 4,000 enrollment
- $1,295: ≥ 4,000 to 9,999 enrollment
- Institutions that did not report an enrollment number to IPEDS will be charged $1,295
- $1,995: ≥ 10,000 enrollment
System of Institutions:
Annual price is equal to the sum of the individual prices for all institutions included in the subscription.
StudentTracker® for Outreach
Reports on the postsecondary enrollment status of outreach program participants nationwide.
- Data File Limit: 12 submissions
- Annual Record Limit: 5,000 records
- Maximum Web User Accounts: 5 users
$425 per year
- Data File Limit: 15 submissions
- Annual Record Limit: 10,000 records
- Maximum Web User Accounts: 10 users
$1,000 per year
- Data File Limit: 20 submissions
- Annual Record Limit: 20,000² records
- Maximum Web User Accounts: 15 users
$2,500 per year
Online service that lets students print enrollment certificates, view their enrollment histories and student loan deferments, check enrollment verifications performed on their behalf, and identify servicers for their private and FFEL student loans.
Electronic Transcript Exchange℠
Web-based service that enables participants to securely exchange an unlimited number of electronic transcripts via the Clearinghouse’s secure network.
Web-based transcript ordering.
“Touch-free” electronic processing and delivery (for Ellucian’s Banner®, Colleague®, or PowerCampus™ system users only)
Web-based application for securely and electronically requesting and receiving high school transcripts from connected high schools.
Secure and automated print-to-mail transcript service compatible with our FAST, FASTER, and FASTEST transcript solutions.
Half-day workshop that teaches you how to more fully utilize our services. Workshops are held regularly throughout the country. (For more, see Clearinghouse Academy.)
*Enrollment is equal to the fall enrollment (headcount) as reported to the federal government (IPEDS). Fee schedule effective January 1, 2018.
¹ Applies to files created on and after July 23, 2016
² If you have more than 20,000 records to track, please contact us to discuss available options.