How to Subscribe
- Contact the Clearinghouse for more information and a copy of the StudentTracker agreement.
- Sign and return the agreement (a copy of the final agreement will be sent to you).
- BY FAX: 703-742-4234
BY MAIL: Contracts Manager, National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 220, Herndon, VA 20171
- UPGRADE TO StudentTracker Premium: Download StudentTracker Premium AddendumIf your institution has not yet joined the Clearinghouse, you should start by signing up for our free Enrollment Reporting service. To receive detailed degree information from StudentTracker, you must be an active participant of our free DegreeVerify service.
- A StudentTracker client coordinator will contact you to discuss your research needs, provide instructions and authorization for accessing StudentTracker data, and answer your questions.
- Pay the invoice. (See our fee schedule for pricing options, including how to get StudentTracker for free). The fee covers an unlimited number of StudentTracker inquiries made by authorized staff at your institution during the 12-month subscription period.
- Start using StudentTracker.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU WITH AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
Contact us to hear more about our services for educational organizations, like government agencies and others.