Through the Clearinghouse’s Transmission Schedule, school users can view their Enrollment Reporting schedule online and update the dates they expect to send their enrollment files to us.
You spoke, we listened! Based on feedback from our schools, we have enhanced our online Transmission Schedule tool to allow you to make additional changes to your Enrollment Reporting schedule.
What Is Changing?
- You can now update scheduled Transmission Dates, Term Begin Dates, and Term End Dates
- You can add additional Transmission Types, once the minimum number of Transmission Types has been established
- The top of the Transmission Schedule page will display a message providing guidance on which fields you can update
Why Is the Change Happening?
This enhancement is designed to provide you with greater flexibility in updating your Enrollment Reporting Transmission Schedule.
Does Our School Need to Make Changes?
No, your school is not required to make any adjustments to your transmission schedule. However, if you like, you can use our Transmission Schedule tool’s enhanced functionality to make updates to your existing Enrollment Reporting schedule by logging on to our secure site today. The Clearinghouse staff is available to assist you with your schedule and any questions you have.
For additional information, please watch this quick tutorial.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Clearinghouse at 703.742.4200 (select options #7, #2) or email@example.com.
- Watch the Transmission Schedule enhancements tutorial
- Clearinghouse Academy: Learning resources and events