StudentTracker for Educational Organizations
Who Can Use StudentTracker?
- State higher education coordinating boards can determine the changing enrollment patterns of students
- State boards of education can determine the college attendance patterns of secondary school graduates from school districts across the state
- State demographers, manpower training analysis offices, etc., can analyze who uses which higher education sectors and with what success as part of a cost-benefit analysis for the state’s postsecondary investment
- Local school systems, districts, and boards of education can study the college enrollment patterns of their graduates.
- Central administrative authorities for higher education systems can analyze and compare student enrollment, transfers in/out, and graduation patterns of their campuses
- Other public and private organizations with the legal or contractual authority to analyze the performance of education programs.
What StudentTracker Includes
- Access to nationwide postsecondary enrollment and graduation data for your cohort
- All types of postsecondary institutions: in-state, out-of-state, two-year, four-year, public, private, trade school, vocational, etc.
- Student unit-level data that you can combine with your own data to analyze educational trends and patterns by any variable you choose
- Unlimited individual student look-ups via the web
- Secure and easy batch file exchanges
ARE YOU WITH AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
Contact us to hear more about our services for educational organizations, like government agencies and others.