To cancel your order:
- Go to https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/TrackOrder, enter your transcript order number and email address, then click “View Status.”
- On the “Transcript Order Status” page, click “Cancel Order” at the top next to the “Sign Consent” option, or in the Order Summary box to the right of your recipient information.
- After you cancel the transcript order you will see the status updated to “Canceled” and you will receive a confirmation email.
If you do not see the “Cancel” option next to the order number:
- If your order status is “Consent Form Received,” “In Process,” or has a hold you will need to contact your school’s Registrar’s office and speak with the transcript clerk or specialist to request that your school cancel your order.
- If your order status is “Electronic Transcript Uploaded,” “Print Pending” or “Sent” the order cannot be canceled.
To edit your order:
Once your order is placed, only the recipient email and your email address can be updated. This must be requested prior to the order being in an uploaded, pending or sent status. If you require any other edits, you should cancel your order. If you are unable to cancel your order, contact your school’s registrar’s office to cancel the order.