How do I cancel or edit my order?

To cancel your order:

  1. Go to, enter your transcript order number and email address, then click “View Status.”
  2. On the “Transcript Order Status” page, click “Cancel Order” at the top next to the “Sign Consent” option, or in the Order Summary box to the right of your recipient information.
  3. After you cancel the transcript order you will see the status updated to “Canceled” and you will receive a confirmation email.
  4. To place a new order go to

If you do not see the “Cancel” option next to the order number:

  • If your order status says “Consent Form Received,” “In Process,” or has a hold you will need to contact your school’s registrar’s office and speak with the transcript clerk or specialist to request that your school cancel your order.
  • If your order status is “Sent,” the order cannot be canceled.

To edit your order:

At this time, we do not have an editing option for our Transcript Ordering service. Please cancel your order, if you are able, or contact your school’s registrar’s office to cancel the order.