> Submitting a Paperless Consent Form
If required by your school, you will be asked to return a signed and dated consent form to the Clearinghouse. To expedite your transcript delivery, we recommend choosing to sign the Paperless Consent Form option, if it is offered by your school.
If your school does not offer paperless consent forms, the option will not display. Please see “Printing a Consent Form” below for instructions on faxing, emailing, or mailing your printed consent form to us.
Transcript Ordering dynamically generates an order-specific paperless consent form. You must sign the paperless consent form electronically, check the box or accept the certification statement, and submit the form.
1. Select “Sign Paperless Consent Form” for the form to appear, or start signing in the “Sign Here” box.
2. Use your mouse to sign your name in the signature box while holding down the left mouse button. If you are using a tablet, such as an iPad, or a smart phone, such as an iPhone or Android device, you can sign your name in the box with your finger.
3. If you are not satisfied with your electronic signature, select “Clear.”
4. When you are satisfied with your signature, check the self-certification statement box or click the “Accept Signature” button, displayed below your signature.
5. Select “Submit” or “Continue” to complete your order.
> Printing a Consent Form
1. Select the “Download Consent Form” button or click the link “Download a Copy of the Consent Form” at the bottom of the page.
2. The consent form for your order will display or a PDF file will download. Print the consent form to your local printer.
3. Sign the form by hand and return it within 30 calendar days*:
- Scan or take a picture of it and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org (photo attachment must be a GIF, JPEG, BMP, or TIFF). Please email the photo attachment from the same email address listed on your transcript request,
- Mail it to: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 220, Herndon, VA 20171, or
- Fax it to: 1-703-742-4238 (remember to dial 1-703 first)
4. Once the form has been opened, a “Next” or “Continue” button will be enabled at the bottom of the page.
5. Select “Next” or “Continue” to complete your order.
*Orders for which consent forms have not been received by the Clearinghouse within 30 calendar days are automatically canceled. If your order is canceled, you will NOT be charged.