Meet the Clearinghouse Staff at 2018 NACAC National Conference, September 27-29, to Find the Right Data for Your Counseling and Admission Needs
The National Student Clearinghouse staff looks forward to meeting the counseling and admission professionals attending the National Association for College Admission Counseling’s 2018 National Conference, September 27-29, in Salt Lake City.
For example, the following two reasons explains why our staff and StudentTracker for High Schools® service are valuable to you, your school and your students.
1. The numbers will surprise you
Using StudentTracker for High Schools gives the picture of what actually happened — not what graduating high school seniors hope will happen. In virtually every case, actual college enrollment rates are lower — sometimes much lower.
2. You can’t get this information any other way
The Clearinghouse has data on nearly every student who has enrolled in a postsecondary institution.
The Clearinghouse is able to match your student records with our college and university student information data to generate a series of helpful reports that reveal accurate, education insights, such as:
- how many of your students went to college after high school
- whether they went to two-year or four-year institutions, private or public, in-state or out-of-state
- whether they dropped out of college, and if so, when
- what specific colleges or universities have the highest percentage of your graduates enrolled
Having a clear picture on postsecondary outcomes can help your school improve those outcomes – but only if you have the right data.
Talk to our staff at the 2018 NACAC National Conference or anytime to learn how the Clearinghouse can help you obtain the right data for your counseling and admission needs.
Talk to our staff at the conference or anytime to learn how the Clearinghouse can help you obtain the right data for your counseling and admission needs.