Reverse Transfer Helps Institutions with Retention and Completion Goals
Reverse Transfer Webinars: Oct. 15; Nov. 7; or Dec. 9
Engage with Clearinghouse subject matter experts to learn more about Reverse Transfer! Our team compiled a few webinars to help you understand how Reverse Transfer supports your retention and completion goals.
To understand more about Reverse Transfer, register to attend one of our live webinars:
- “Reverse Transfer: Best Practices” on Oct. 15 at 2 p.m. ET;
- “Reverse Transfer: The Value and Impact for 4-Year Institutions,” on Nov. 7 at 1 p.m. ET; and
- “Reverse Transfer: Streamlining the Process,” on Dec. 9 at 2 p.m. ET
About the Clearinghouse’s Reverse Transfer Program
The Clearinghouse’s Reverse Transfer national program, which currently spans 39 states, can help your institution move student course data to partner schools within your state or across state lines. We serve both public and private four- and two-year institutions in managing students’ data needs between institutions. Reverse Transfer supports your student retention and completion rates.
The Clearinghouse’s reverse transfer platform is the first national automated platform for exchanging reverse transfer student data. Reverse Transfer benefits include:
- Increase in both two- and four-year graduates
- Potential to qualify for more funding
- Streamline course data exchange with partner schools
- Easily send data between public and private schools, as well as across state lines
You can also contact your Regional Director for assistance.