School’s Out: Meet with Clearinghouse Staff at Summer K-12 Conferences
The Clearinghouse regularly works with educational organizations, including state and local agencies, and principals throughout the country to accurately assess the efforts of schools and outreach programs to help millions of students succeed each year and determine college and career readiness.
To help secondary educators pursue their goals, Clearinghouse staff members are attending the following summer, K-12 conferences to discuss student outcomes, high school to college transition, and more.
- American School Counselor Association (ASCA) Annual Conference: June 29-July 2, Boston
- 2019 National Charter Schools Conference (NAPCS): June 30-July 3, Las Vegas
- National Council for Community and Education Partnerships (NCCEP)/Gear Up Annual Conference: July 14-17, San Francisco
- 2019 NASSP National Principals Conference: July 18-20, Boston
The Clearinghouse helps more than 12,000 U.S. high schools and districts improve college readiness, enrollment progression and completion statistics about millions of their alumni through research and data exchange services that include:
- StudentTracker® for High Schools, the Student Success GPS: Enables administrators to follow their graduates’ transition to college by querying our participating institutions’ postsecondary enrollment and degree records.
- StudentTracker® for Outreach: Helps measure the college success of participants in outreach programs, such as Gear Up.
- Free research reports: Our Research Center publishes reports on student pathways, student outcomes, and enrollment trends throughout the year.
- Electronic Transcript Exchange: Enables the exchange of electronic transcripts with trading partners, like other high schools as well as postsecondary institutions, via the Clearinghouse’s secure network.
- Clearinghouse Transcript Center: High schools, school districts, and postsecondary institutions can securely send and receive transcripts.
Can’t attend a conference? Contact our Client Success Team to learn more about our K-12 services that can address your institution or district needs!