Share Your Experience, Help Your Colleagues!
The Clearinghouse Academy wants to put you in the spotlight.
Again and again, your stories of using Clearinghouse services have sparked new ideas for the trainings and webinars we develop. We’re eager to hear more about those innovations and solutions.
Whether you’re using research to shape policy or improving customer service processes for your students, we’d like to feature your insights on the national stage. Your experience can help the education community get the most out of Clearinghouse services.
Share your story, and inspire your fellow users—by participating on a panel, contributing to a webinar, or presenting in person at a Clearinghouse Academy session. We’re seeking members of the education community who have discovered how to enrich their Clearinghouse services with great practices, partnerships, and processes. For example:
- Have you provided stellar service for your students ordering transcripts?
- Has your research using StudentTracker led to improved policies or decisions?
- Do you have productive partner exchange using Reverse Transfer or other Clearinghouse services?
- Have you learned important lessons from implementing a Clearinghouse service?
- Have you reduced the number of processing errors in your enrollment reporting?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to hear from you!
To share your experience, email us at email@example.com, and tell us about your innovation and the impact it’s made.
Share your story, and inspire your fellow users—by participating on a panel, contributing to a webinar, or presenting in person at a Clearinghouse Academy session.