Partners & Affiliations
The National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) is the leading organization of and voice for principals and other school leaders across the United States. NASSP seeks to transform education through school leadership, recognizing that the fulfillment of each student’s potential relies on great leaders in every school committed to the success of each student. Reflecting its long-standing commitment to student leadership development, NASSP administers the National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Elementary Honor Society, and National Student Council.
The Clearinghouse proudly works with many prominent education and technology associations and organizations throughout the country.
- AASA, The School Superintendents Association – AASA is the professional organization for more than 13,000 educational leaders in the United States and throughout the world.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) – A nonprofit international professional association of more than 9,000 higher education admissions and registration professionals who represent approximately 2,300 institutions in more than 35 countries.
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) – The leadership association of 430 public colleges and universities that enroll more than three million students annually throughout the U.S. and its territories.
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR) – A professional association of more than 3,100 institutional researchers, planners, and decision-makers from higher education institutions around the world.
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (A·P·L·U) – An association of public research universities, land-grant institutions, and many state public university systems.
- Coalition of Higher Education Assistance Organizations (COHEAO) – A partnership of more than 300 educational and commercial members that promotes access to postsecondary education.
- College Board – A nonprofit membership association composed of more than 5,400 schools, colleges, universities, and other educational organizations. Among its best-known programs are the SAT®, the PSAT/NMSQT®, and the Advanced Placement Program® (AP®).
- Consumer Bankers Association (CBA) – An association that provides leadership, education, research, and federal representation on retail banking issues, such as privacy, fair lending, and consumer protection legislation/regulation.
- Data Quality Campaign (DQC) – A national, collaborative effort to encourage and support state policymakers to improve the collection, availability, and use of high-quality education data and to implement state longitudinal data systems to improve student achievement.
- Education Finance Council (EFC) – The national trade association representing nonprofit and state agency student loan organizations. EFC members strive to increase college access, success, and affordability in their states and nationwide.
- HR-XML Consortium – An independent, nonprofit consortium dedicated to enabling e-commerce and inter-company exchange of human resources data worldwide.
- League for Innovation in the Community College – An international organization committed to improving community colleges through innovation, experimentation, and institutional transformation.
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) – A nonprofit trade association that promotes ethical business practices, promotes compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and fosters awareness of issues related to consumer protection and privacy rights within the background screening industry.
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) – A nonprofit membership organization that represents more than 10,000 financial aid professionals at nearly 3,000 colleges, universities, and career schools across the country.
- National Council of Higher Education Resources (NCHER) – A nationwide network of guaranty agencies, secondary markets, lenders, loan servicers, collection agencies, schools, and other organizations involved in the administration and servicing of federal and private education loans.
- Postsecondary Electronic Standards Council (PESC) – A nonprofit association that promotes the use of electronic standards by the higher education community.
- Standards Forum for Education – An industry group focused on XML and other data exchange standards in the education space.
The mission of the National Student Clearinghouse is to serve the education and workforce communities and all learners with access to trusted data, related services, and insights.
To be a premier resource in serving and supporting the opportunities created by lifelong learning.